קפוץ אל תוכן
שלח טופס

1211729507-20x19 NBA - Nuggets @ Mavericks WIN

xpt

הודעות מומלצות

xpt 500+
יחס ההמלצה כולל : 1.80
רמת הביטחון :

I anticipate Doncic will be in uniform tonight, considering his absence in Thursday's game and his involvement in Saturday's practice.
He's been consistently delivering near 30-point triple-doubles this season, making him a crucial asset for the Mavericks.
Teamed up with Kyrie Irving, they form an impressive duo, providing Dallas with significant potential in the upcoming NBA playoffs.
With the game set at home on Sunday against the reigning champions, I'm confident that Dallas will perform strongly, posing a formidable challenge to Denver.

Denver boasts strong rim protection, ranking sixth in opponent rim field goal percentage, but they appear less adept at defending the perimeter.
The Mavericks excel in scoring both inside the paint and beyond the arc, boasting high shooting percentages in both areas.
This presents a challenging defensive task for any team, particularly for Denver, which struggles with generating turnovers, ranking 22nd in steals.
I believe these factors will be sufficient for the Mavericks to cover the spread at home on Sunday.

Pick: Mavericks +4
BOL!

בוצעה עריכה ל על ידי xpt
קישור להערה
xpt 500+
לפני 8 שעות, RBLeipzig2009 אמר:

יישר כח :420_basketball::hi:.

תודה :basket:

לפני 8 שעות, Dubi Grizzly אמר:

congrats ! :1st: 

Thanks mate :basket:

קישור להערה

הצטרף לשיחה

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

אורח
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.

המגבלות הבאות מוצגות לפניך
  • Word limits enabled
    • כמות מילים נדרשת: 30
    • Current:
  • Total links allowed: 0
הגב לנושא זה...

×   הדבקת תוכן עם פורמט מוכן.   הסר פורמט

רק 75 סמיילים מותרים במקסימום.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   הצג כקישור במקום

×   התוכן הקודם שלך נשמר.   נקה עורך

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• צור חדש...

מידע חשוב

חוקת הפורום הצהרת פרטיות