חם בלוח ווינר
חם בלוח ווינר

Magidna10

ממליץ הפורום
  • Last visited

100 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

4465 profile views
  1. The Heat were able to hang with the Bucks from start to finish despite some cold-shooting performances from two of their best players in Butler and Herro which will give them plenty of confidence going into Game 2. The Bucks were far from their best in the series opener, but they will be delighted that they were still able to get the job done thanks to a big shot from Middleton in the final seconds. With that said, the Heat proved in a losing effort that these teams are pretty much even and know each other well. This should be a lengthy, back and forth series. I have a hard time leaving free points on the table Miami Heat +4 GL
  2. Today I'm starting with you a new project after a very bad time, wish us good luck Lets fuckin go The Dallas Mavericks are coming off a rough week, but the ability is still there and I don't expect these issues to last long. I still find value in getting free points with the Mavs. This should be a close one, but I like the Mavericks to get the win here if Turner isn’t available to suit up for the Pacers Mavericks -1 The Houston Rockets are dealing with new faces and still have to adjust to James Harden no longer being around. Wall still being out also doesn't help. Booker will be hoping to bounce back from his worst shooting performance of the season, Give me the Suns to get the win and cover in a close one Suns -5 The Trailblazers have cooled off a bit since a four-game win streak and they will likely be shorthanded for a while as Jusuf Nurkic is expected to miss roughly six weeks after undergoing surgery, while CJ McCollum will miss at least four weeks with a fractured left foot. The Memphis Grizzlies are a young team that's gaining confidence during this winning stretch and the return of Ja certainly doesn't hurt. I think the Grizzlies will take advantage of the shorthanded Trailblazers and extend their win streak to six games Grizzlies +1 The Heat will once again be shorthanded for this one as Jimmy Butler is scheduled to miss his fifth straight contest while Tyler Herro is listed as questionable. It's not easy being displaced from your home, as the Raptors have this season, playing down in Tampa. But the Raptors are starting to get comfortable in their warm new environment and it is starting to show. The Raptors are healthy, playing better, and they should have no trouble covering against a depleted Heat team Raptors -4 The Nets have been playing well lately and they’ve been particularly impressive in their last two games as Harden has fit in nicely with his new team. The Cleveland Cavaliers are looking more and more like the Cleveland Cavaliers, a team that struggles at both ends of the court and doesn't cover numbers. The Cavaliers are sure to struggle keeping up offensively in this contest and I think that trend continues as the Nets maintain their momentum with a win and cover here Nets -10 The Magic have struggled ever since Markelle Fultz went down as they haven’t found anyone to fill his shoes with players like Evan Fournier and Michael Carter-Williams still out, while the Timberwolves are still without key players Karl-Anthony Towns and Ricky Rubio. The Orlando Magic may be riding a six-game losing streak, but there's veterans on this roster and far more talent than what the results indicate. The Magic aren't as bad as they've shown lately Magic -4 Goodluck
  3. The Lakers rank first in the NBA in defensive rating and defensive efficiency, and their next task will be trying to slow down Steph Curry. After a stretch that saw them win four of five, the Warriors have dropped two in a row where they have averaged just 99.5 points. This isn’t overly surprising, considering the Warriors haven’t been getting consistent scoring outside of Curry. The two-time MVP is averaging 28.8 points per game, but Andrew Wiggins is the next-best scorer at 17.7, and you never really want Andrew Wiggins to be your second-best scorer. The Lakers have the ability to take away Curry in this matchup, and even if he starts lighting it up, L.A. overall defense will be too much for the Warriors secondary scoring to keep up. That, plus respective current forms makes it hard to fade L.A. in this spot Los Angeles Lakers -9 GL
  4. The Portland Trail Blazers haven't been the most consistent team in the world this season, but they have the rest advantage here and have an offense that's starting to come together. The Toronto Raptors just can't catch a break, continue to struggle defensively and are on the end of a back to back where they lost a heartbreaker to the Warriors. The Raptors always seem like the value bet, but they just haven't been able to get over the line this season despite being in winning positions and I think that trend continues against the Trailblazers as the Raptors are 7-15 ATS in the last 22 meetings overall. I’m sticking with Lillard and the Trailblazers Portland Trail Blazers -5 GL
  5. Dallas has been very inconsistent, and their offense has struggled. While Hardaway stepped up in the last game, the Mavs have not had a reliable scorer beyond Doncic. Hardaway did last game, but will he, or someone else, do it again. They badly miss Porzingis, who is out until later this month. Denver, meanwhile, is starting to heat up and they have more than enough balance and firepower Denver Nuggets -3 GL
  6. Cleveland Cavaliers +5 Magic are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up loss. Magic are 0-8-1 ATS in their last 9 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600. Magic are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600. Cavaliers are 10-4 ATS in the last 14 meetings in Orlando. Cavaliers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record. Boston Celtics +4 Celtics are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Monday games. Celtics are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 0 days rest. Celtics are 6-0 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Toronto. Celtics are 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings. Raptors are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game. Raptors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game. Raptors are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game. Sacramento Kings -2 Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss. Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest. Kings are 7-0 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Golden State. Kings are 7-0 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
  7. The Pacers were on a roll before losing TJ Warren to injury as they’re suddenly coming off a tough loss to the lowly Knicks. The New Orleans Pelicans are coming off back-to-back wins over playoff contenders and their defense is making steps in the right direction. Coach Tom Thibodeau has brought his defensive mindset to the Bayou. New Orleans is third in the NBA in points allowed at just 102.0 per game. The Pacers are just 1-8 ATS in the last nine meetings overall and I think that trend continues here as the Pelicans continue their nice run with another win over the shorthanded Pacers New Orleans Pelicans -1
  8. Thanks for this support I hope to keep rolling
  9. On paper, the Pelicans are a fairly brutal matchup for a Raptors team that's struggled mightily to score. Eric Bledsoe is an apex cover for Kyle Lowry or Fred VanVleet, and Lonzo Ball has six inches on both Toronto's guards. Brandon Ingram's length is tough to get around or shoot over, and he'll keep OG Anunoby busy all game on D. Meanwhile, Siakam is still most effective spinning and barreling into the paint for points, which is a generally terrible idea against Zion Williamson. It's only four games, but the Toronto Raptors have looked sluggish out of the gate, mainly offensively, and a win over the Knicks doesn't move the needle much for me. The New Orleans Pelicans are a really talented bunch that's only going to get better, and they're currently one of the better defensive teams in the league New Orleans Pelicans +2
  10. My friends after 3 wins came three losses. I take a break in the near future, I will come back to you very strongly I promise
  11. The Portland Trail Blazers are coming off their best showing of the season with a win over the Lakers, and now they play a team where there's some rivalry for the players. Lillard and some of the Clippers players had words in the bubble, and while it's nothing serious, it will lead to a spicy performance in this contest. The Trailblazers are 5-2 ATS in the last seven meetings in Los Angeles and the Clippers are shorthanded while playing this one on zero days rest. The Clippers have been an odd team to figure out up to this point and are on the end of a back to back. I'm taking this free 3-point spread Large bet Portland Trail Blazers +3 GL
  12. The Golden State Warriors are a very limited team without Klay and Draymond, but if they can't beat the Bulls on the end of a back to back, their problems may run a little deeper than we think. The Chicago Bulls haven't played a lick of defense through two games and playing their second game in as many days isn't going to improve matters. I don’t see them hanging with the Warriors who at least have one superstar in Curry. This should be a close one, but I’m going with the Warriors to snap out of their funk behind a big game from Curry Golden State Warriors -3 GL
  13. This is a matchup between two teams hoping to make the playoffs this season, with the Suns having the edge. Phoenix has been on a roll since last season and has covered the spread in their last 9 contests. The Suns are coming into this one off the highs of beating the Mavericks in a tight contest, while the Kings will be full of confidence following their thrilling overtime win over the Nuggets. The Suns also showed that they have improved defensively, giving up 102 points to the Mavericks, while the Kings struggled defensively in their first game. The Suns are 4-0 ATS in their last four road games and 11-1 ATS in their last 12 games overall. I expect the suns to cover the low spread Phoenix Suns -3 GL
  14. It's difficult to ascertain how successful the Pelicans will be under a system they are not yet completely used to Whether it is a close game or not, the Miami Heat are surely the favorites to win here. Their experience and quality can be expected to ultimately triumph over that of the New Orleans Pelicans. The Pelicans are just 2-8 ATS in the last 10 meetings in Miami, so I'm sticking with the Heat to bounce back at home where they were so tough to beat last season Miami Heat -5 GL

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy